UPDATE: The Twitter schedule has not been released. The link was to last year’s schedule. Our apologies for the error. The article is updated below.
The Mystics will have no shortage of national television options in the 2019 season. As one of the WNBA’s top teams, they will be on national television very often. On Monday, the WNBA announced that CBS Sports Network will air 40 games this season on cable television and over-the-top (OTT) formats such as online streaming, Roku, Apple TV and the like.
The WNBA is already getting 16 games on ESPN with a national crew. Twenty games are on Twitter and 40 are on NBA TV which simulcast local crews.
The Mystics will have 12 of their 34 regular season games on CBS Sports Network, ESPN’s networks.
Eight of the 40 nationally televised games on CBS Sports Network. They are:
- Wednesday, June 5: vs. Chicago Sky, 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, June 11: at Connecticut Sun, 7 p.m. ET
- Friday, June 14: vs. Seattle Storm, 7 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, June 18: at Los Angeles Sparks, 10:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, June 20: at Las Vegas Aces, 10 p.m. ET
- Saturday, July 13: vs. Las Vegas Aces, 7 p.m. ET
- Friday, July 19: at Indiana Fever, 7 p.m. ET
- Thursday, August 8: vs. Indiana Fever, 7 p.m. ET
Washington will be on ESPN’s networks for these four games:
- Sunday, June 23: at Atlanta Dream, 1 p.m. ET
- Saturday, June 29: vs. Connecticut Sun, 2 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, August 14: vs. Seattle Storm, 8 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, August 27: vs. Los Angeles Sparks, 7 p.m. ET
All remaining games can be streamed on Monumental Sports Network through OTT. Some games will be on NBC Sports Washington both on television and OTT.