When the Washington Wizards host the Chicago Bulls tomorrow, they will have some festivities and experiences for fans specifically. These include but aren’t limited to:
- Fan Studio — A local artist will create art in real-time for those who attend. It’s on F Street in front of the main entrance.
- Giveaway — The first 10,000 fans will receive a 2022-23 schedule magnet. In addition, there will be a rally towel.
- Alumni autographs — Phil Chenier and Georghe Mursean will sign autographs from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
- In-game entertainment — DJ Heat is back as Washington’s in-game DJ. Britt Waters and Dennis T are back as the in-game hosts. And Mark Fratto returns as the PA announcer.
- Wizards throwback jerseys: Washington will wear their Classic Edition jersey, a throwback to the 1997-2011 era when the team’s colors were teal and bronze/gold. This is part of a campaign to celebrate Washington’s 25th season as the Wizards.
- Throwback court: Washington will play on a court with their 1997-2011 colors.