The BIG3 started its first week of the 2019 season last Saturday night in Detroit.
Unfortunately, Gilbert Arenas didn’t play for the Enemies because he was listed as inactive at the last minute. Whether it was because he wasn’t there or not, the Enemies lost to Bivouac in their first game of the season, 50-43.
Craig Smith led the Enemies with 26 points and 11 rebounds against Bivouac, who had the upper hand for most of the game.
And for Bivouac, Will Bynum, another Wizards alum scored 22 points to lead them to a hard-fought victory.
There were also some off-the-court drama as Enemies player Royce White and Bivouac star Josh Smith got in a scuffle. They were promptly ejected from the game.
Other Saturday Scores
- 3-Headed Monsters 51, Trilogy 46 — Reggie Evans scored 22 points and grabbed 23 rebounds in their hard fought win.
- Power 50, 3’s Company 38 — Cuttino Mobley scored 28 points for Power in their ... Powerful win. We also saw Wizards alum Rashard Lewis score 18 points for the victors. For 3’s Company, Wizards alum Drew Gooden scored 12 points to lead their quad.
- Triplets 50, Aliens 40 — Joe Johnson scored 27 points for the Triplets in his BIG3 debut!
- Killer 3’s 54, Tri State 52 — Amar’e Stoudemire scored 26 points for Tri-State in a loss.
- Ghost Ballers 50, Ball Hogs 39 — Jamario Moon scored 20 points and grabbed 7 rebounds for the Ghost Ballers in their win. For the Ball Hogs, Wizards alum DeShawn Stevenson scored 10 points, including 2 three pointers.