Hi everyone. The NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament started on Tuesday with the “First Four” games as two 11-seeds (Saint Bonaventure and UCLA) and two 16-seeds (Long Island and Radford) played for two spots in the first round of the tournament.
Of course, the heart of “March Madness” begins on Thursday at 12 p.m. ET. And why not? Let’s take part in the “madness” with our own pool! Here’s how you can do it.
- Make sure you have an ESPN account. We’ll use ESPN’s system for the bracket pool.
- Go to ESPN’s Tournament Challenge and search for the Bullets Forever group. Here’s the link to do just that.
- When you get to the Bullets Forever group page, the password is “everybodyeats.”
- After that, create your bracket. You can create up to three brackets. Please use your SB Nation/Vox Media handle to name your brackets. So if your username is “Wizards123” name your brackets “Wizards123 Bracket 1,” “Wizards123 Bracket 2,” and “Wizards 123 Bracket 3.” That way, it’s easier for us to see who ends up winning the pool.
- It is free to enter the pool.
The winner will be determined from default rules.
NCAA Division I men’s basketball tournament resources
Good luck everyone!