Ladies and gentlemen, the NBA Trade Deadline is here. The Wizards have between now and Thursday’s 3 p.m. ET deadline to make a trade to either improve the team, offload some salary, or maybe a little bit of both.
We’ll do our best to keep things updated with the latest news and rumors up to the deadline. In the meantime, you can get caught up on all the latest news and reports here.
Wizards trade reports
- February 7: John Wall responds to Marcin Gortat’s “team” tweet in interview
- February 6: Wizards reportedly exploring Marcin Gortat trades, but not willing to add long-term salary
- February 5: Wizards have reportedly explored trading for DeAndre Jordan
- February 3: Jodie Meeks is reportedly open to a trade
- January 30: Washington reportedly “determined” to keep first round pick this season
Deals around the NBA so far this season
- February 8: Bulls send Jameer Nelson to the Pistons for Willie Reed and swap 2022 second round picks.
- February 7: Lou Williams agrees to three-year extension with Clippers, which means he can’t be dealt for six months.
- February 7: Knicks trade Willy Hernangomez to the Hornets for 2020 and 2021 second round picks.
- February 5: Nets trade Tyler Zeller to the Bucks for Rashad Vaughn and a 2018 second round pick.
- February 1: Bulls send Nikola Mirotic and a 2018 second round pick to New Orleans for Omer Asik, Tony Allen, Jameer Nelson, a 2018 first round pick, and the right to swap first round picks in 2021.
- January 29: Clippers send Blake Griffin, Brice Johnson and Willie Reed to the Pistons for Tobias Harris, Avery Bradley, Boban Marjanovic, a 2018 first round pick and a 2019 second round pick.
- December 7: 76ers send Jahlil Okafor, Nik Stauskas, and a 2019 second round pick to Brooklyn for Trevor Booker.
- November 7: Suns send Eric Bledsoe to Milwaukee for Greg Monroe, a protected 2018 first round pick and a protected 2018 second round pick.