So, this is the Wizards’ big Christmas Day game against the Celtics! It’s also a big day in the NBA, since we’ll see five games. The Wizards will be on at 5:30 p.m. ET on ABC.
Here’s the whole schedule:
- 76ers at Knicks, 12 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Cavaliers at Warriors, 3 p.m. ET on ABC
- WIZARDS AT CELTICS, 5:30 p.m. ET on ABC
- Rockets at Thunder, 8 p.m. ET on ABC
- Timberwolves at Lakers, 10:30 p.m. ET on TNT
There is a chance that the game may be cut off in the beginning if the Cavaliers vs. Warriors game at 3 p.m. ET on ABC goes a bit longer than expected. We’ll let you know if that happens and if the beginning of the game is on an overflow channel like ESPNEWS for example.
Merry Christmas everyone!