The Wizards preseason starts this week! And we will bring back our ticket exchange thread is back for the 2017-2018 season. Here are the guidelines:
- You are free to list your market rate for the tickets - That means, you can set the floor as low as you would like, or as high as you would like.
- Please list just the games you are selling within a one month period - It’s easier for a prospective buyer to know what is available and what isn’t.
- In the comments, please list your email addresses in the following format: aleeinthedmv AT gmail DOT com. For your security, phone numbers should not be listed.
- All final pricing must be done via email. The comments are solely for listings. Negotiations and the like are better handled in private.
- You must list these tickets for free to the following events if you choose to list them: Wizards season ticket holder party at Six Flags, Season ticket holder anniversary dinners, Player autograph sessions, Wizards VIP season ticket holder party. These events are free to those who have the tickets, so they need to be be free in your listings.
Like last season, all Wizards tickets are only available in hard paper form OR in electronic form. If a ticket is in electronic form, it overrides the hard paper form.
NO TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AS PDF’s. If you are offered a PDF, it is not authentic.
Comments for this post will be taken down periodically as the season continues. Go Wizards!