For each of the last two seasons, John Wall has represented the Washington Wizards in the NBA All-Star Game. In 2014, he was a reserve. And in 2015, he was named a starter.
Even though Wall has established himself as one of the NBA's most popular point guards in the past couple seasons, he can use some extra help. Bradley Beal is one of the rising star shooting guards in the league and Marcin Gortat was fourth in All-Star voting among frontcourt players last year. Now, it's time to bring them -- and more of your favorite Wizards players -- into the starting lineup.
How do I vote for the NBA All-Star Team?
You can vote in one of many ways online:
- The NBA's official All-Star voting website
- The NBA's mobile app on iOS and Android
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter - The player's first name and last name must be written along with #NBAVOTE. Only one player can be voted on per post. For Twitter specifically, RETWEETS ARE VOTES. LIKES (F/K/A FAVORITES ARE NOT VOTES - EMPHASIS IS MINE). On Facebook, you can reply to a post with "first Name and last name #NBAVOTE" as well.
- Google Search - Type "NBA Vote All-Star" or "NBA Vote Wizards" (or any other team, and use the team cards to select players.
- Text Message - Text the player's last name to 69622.
The limit is 10 players per day on all platforms.
To get you started, I've embedded some tweets so this is easier for you via Twitter. REMEMBER, RETWEET, DO NOT LIKE!
REMEMBER AGAIN WITH THESE TWEETS:
RETWEETS ARE ALL-STAR VOTES! LIKES DO NOT COUNT!!!
VOTE, VOTE, AND VOTE!
Voting ends on Friday, January 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. So what are you waiting for? VOTE!