Remember our preseason decree to fight for national attention when merited? It might be time to act on that.
The first round of NBA All-Star fan balloting is out, and here are your results for Eastern Conference guards:
- Dwyane Wade: 396,279 votes
- Kyrie Irving: 365,712 votes
- Derrick Rose: 272,410 votes
- JOHN WALL: 124,581 votes
- Ray Allen: 99,464 votes
- Rajon Rondo: 80,889 votes
- Deron Williams: 44,282 votes
- George Hill: 42,536 votes
- Evan Turner: 33,605 votes
- Mario Chalmers: 32,996 votes
That's right. John Wall is having a much better season than Kyrie Irving thus far, and yet has less than half the votes to be an All-Star starter.
We can whine, sure. But we can also do something about it by ... voting. Click here and fill in John Wall's name on your ballot, or hashtag #NBABallot on Twitter and type in John Wall's name. Try doing it as many days as you can. Together, we can do this.
- Wizards injury updates: Martell Webster is (mostly) a full go, Bradley Beal participates in practice
- John Wall rises to 5th on ESPN's 'Top 25 under 25' list
- Bullets Forever turns 7: Celebrating with our greatest hits
- The Eric Maynor problem
- Deconstructing Washington's crunch-time breakdowns against the Nuggets