It's the morning after the 2012 NBA Draft, which naturally means OMG SOOOOOO MANY DRAFT GRADES!!!! Figured you guys would like to know what others think about the Wizards' draft, so instead of our traditional links post, we tried to gather up as many viewpoints as we could find on last night's selections (plus a few regular links sprinkled in underneath). So without further ado...
- Let's begin with the grade that matters most: Yours.
- Here's a roundup of draft grades/analyses that have thus far made it to the interwebs: [Chad Ford | SI | CBS Sports (Matt Moore, Royce Young) | Yahoo Sports! | Sporting News | WalterFootball | Bleacher Report | Rant Sports | Tucson Citizen (random, I Know) | OpposingViews.com]
- BNIE has a great breakdown of the Wizards draft and offers his final grade of how the team made out last night.
- Mike Wise doesn't assign a grade to the Wizards' draft, but if I were to give this column the "Rotten Tomatoes" treatment, I'd say he found the Beal selection to be "Fresh." [Washington Post]
- Michael Katz is pretty happy too. [SB Nation DC]
- It takes a little while (around the 5:45 mark), but Stephen A. Smith likes what the Wizards are doing. [ESPN]
- Many more people weighed in the Beal selection: [Washington Post (story, blog) | Washington Times | Washington Examiner | CSN Washington | Truth About It | Wiz of Awes | Wizards Extreme]
- Oh, and yea, the Wizards also took Czech guard Tomas Satoransky with the No. 32 over all pick. [Us | Wizards Insider]