We're three days into the Impact Basketball League. Here's what's been happening.
- John Wall made his one and only appearance on Wednesday, and boy was he impressive. He dropped 42 points, nine assists and eight rebounds. Most importantly, he was hitting his jump shot! Woo woo! According to BallisLife, he even taunted his opponents by saying "Ya'll better guard me, that's my new secret now."
- For more on Wall and the league, this was an interesting read by Ben Golliver.
- In Wall's absence, Jordan Crawford has been very solid. He dropped 28 points and 10 rebounds in the team's second game on Tuesday, leading the way for the Wiz squad. With Wall on the team Wednesday, Crawford took a backseat and scored just 15 points. Apparently, he's also been trash talking a lot.
- JaVale McGee came by yesterday, scoring 19 points and grabbing 10 rebounds. However, his counterpart, Marreese Speights of the Philadelphia 76ers, scored 30 points, grabbed 10 rebounds and dunked on him twice.
- Rashard Lewis has put up some good numbers in the first two games. He had 17 in the opener, 29 (with 13 rebounds) in the second game. He slumped to seven points, though, in the third game.
- Nick Young has yet to play in any of the games.
Full stats for the Wizards' players in all three games below the jump. These are unofficial and may be off by a couple points or so.
Jordan Crawford: 21 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal and 1 block.
Rashard Lewis: 17 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block.
Shelvin Mack: 14 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 1 block.
Larry Owens: 14 points, 7 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block.
Rashard Lewis: 29 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block.
Jordan Crawford: 28 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists.
Larry Owens: 17 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists.
Shelvin Mack: 10 points, 5 assists.
John Wall: 42 poins, 9 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 steals.
JaVale McGee: 19 points, 10 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block.
Larry Owens: 17 points, 6 rebounds, 2 steals.
Jordan Crawford: 15 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 block.
Shelvin Mack: 9 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal.
Rashard Lewis: 7 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 1 block.