I took the holiday weekend off, and it appears many other scribes did too. That said, some quick links:
- Michael Lee is chatting on WashingtonPost.com right now about the summer. Check it out here.
- We talked about Truth About It's breakdown of Yi Jianlian. Here's another statistical breakdown, this time of Kirk Hinrich.
- Mike Miller is currently at LeBron James' camp, and he will draw interest from the Cavaliers if LeBron re signs, according to ESPN's J.A. Adande. He has also talked to Miami, the Clippers and the Knicks.
- Clipper Blog on Mike Miller: great fit, probably too expensive.
- Kevin Pelton of Basketball Prospectus has a quick note on Shaun Livingston in his free agent point guards breakdown.
- Do we overhype new stars in this city too much? Scott Jackson examines the issue for SB Nation D.C.
- I know, it's the WNBA, but the Mystics are 12-5 despite playing without their best player, Alana Beard. What's up with that?
- Finally, the Magic signed Chris Duhon to a four-year $15 million deal, for some reason. I wonder whether that sets the market for Livingston.