Wizards (3-2, 26-56) vs. Knicks (1-3, 29-53)
Madison Square Garden
Radio: 1580 AM
Notable Knicks numbers last season
|John Wall (!!!)||PG||Raymond Felton|
|Kirk Hinrich||SG||Toney Douglas|
|Cartier Martin||SF||Wilson Chandler|
|Andray Blatche||PF||Danilo Gallinari|
I'm behind on blogging, because I've been on duty for SB Nation D.C., so here are a bunch of links to read before tonight's game.
- So Gilbert Arenas signed some autographs and looked really comfortable at yesterday's open scrimmage. Can we slam the door on the idea that fans don't support him? [Michael Lee, Truth About It]
- Speaking of Arenas, this is a really interesting take from J.A. Adande. As unbecoming as it is for Arenas to blame the media, doesn't he kind of have a point? [ESPN]
- Another interesting take on Arenas, this time focusing on the issue of power, with some race sprinkled in. Don't know if I agree with everything, but it's another way of looking at the issue. [Straight Bangin']
- Some great screenshots and video on how John Wall is learning how to use screens better. [NBA Playbook]
- A nice article on Hilton Armstrong and how the Wizards are trying to rebuild his confidence. It seems like they're doing that with a lot of players on the team. [Lee]
- Josh Howard has a blog now. Here's his first post on the site. I'm interested in reading more from him. [JoshHoward.com]
- Andray Blatche is still rounding into shape after his summer injury. [Lee]
- Speaking of Blatche, here's why you should probably worry more about how he fits in on the court than how Arenas fits in. [Truth About It, Pro Basketball Talk]
- Jay Williams tweeted that John Wall is thinking of firing Dan Fegan as his agent. However, a source tells Lee that this report isn't true. [Twitter]
- More Wizards team previews [Truth About It, Sparty and Friends, Andrew Sharp]. Ours is here.
UPDATE: Arenas is out tonight.