(Photo by Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)
- Never one to settle in life, Javaris Crittenton now throws in a split whenever he passes the ball.
- JaVale McGee is scared of basketballs.
- Al Horford pregame playlist consists of one song played on a constant loop. You can probably guess what song it is.
- He'll never admit to it, but whenever Flip Murray was in the game, Antawn Jamison tried to hide behind JaVale so Flip couldn't see him.
- Mike James and Mike Bibby are both sitting in the corner thinking "WHEN ARE THOSE GUYS GOING TO STOP MESSING AROUND DOWN THERE AND PASS ME THE BALL???"