13th in expected winning percentage (.565)
24th in pace (91.2 possessions per game)
25th in offensive efficiency/offensive rating (102.3)
6th in defensive efficiency/defensive rating (100.4)
27th in expected winning percentage (.298)
8th in pace (93.6 possessions per game)
29th in offensive efficiency/offensive rating (102.9)
20th in defensive efficiency/defensive rating (109.4)
|Tonight's Projected Starters|
|Wizards||vs.|| Thunder |
| ||PG|| Russell Westbrook |
| Mike Miller ||SG|| Thabo Sefolosha |
| Caron Butler ||SF|| Kevin Durant |
| Antawn Jamison ||PF|| Jeff Green |
| Brendan Haywood ||C||Nenad Kristic |
It's late, so real quick:
- I'm chatting on Comcast Sports Net's Web site here. Stop by.
- I'm really surprised to see the Thunder ranked so highly defensively. Shows you the value of guys like Thabo Sefolosha.
- Speaking of, matchups will be interesting tonight. If I'm OKC, I put Durant on Butler, Thabo on Arenas and Westbrook on Miller. The Wizards' best chance might be to run and catch them in cross-matches.
- Keep Kevin Durant out of the paint. He can stroke Js, but he really does damage if he sets everyone else up. I'd like to see Dominic McGuire get a chance tonight.
- Antawn Jamison should burn Jeff Green on offense. Let's hope he gets out on him to the three-point line on defense.
- Interested in seeing James Harden in person. I haven't really gotten a good read on him this year.
- I'm not a big Russell Westbrook fan. I just don't think he's the right fit next to Durant. But Gilbert Arenas is going to need to slow him down.
- Etan Thomas. That should be fun.