- Nick Young and Oleksiy Pecherov combined to go 14 of 19 (73.6%) from the field and scored 37 points.
- Caron Butler was 1 of 8 (12.5%) from the field tonight and scored 2 points.
- In a game that had a double-digit deficit for most of the game, JaVale McGee logged 0 minutes.
- Ed Tapscott pulled out a page from the Mike Brown book of coaching and got himself ejected about midway through the fourth quarter. Based on how quickly he was ejected, I'm guessing he's learned the magic word to say to get tossed.
- Larry Hughes was booed by Chicago fans for not shooting.
The NBA: Where ??? happens.