Highest Plus/Minus: Darius Songaila (+26)
Lowest Plus/Minus: Nick Young (-7)
I should preface this by saying that at the start of the season that I had the Bulls and the Mavericks in the Finals, so if this comes off especially abrasive towards Chicago, that's probably just me.
- Am I the only one that thinks Brendan was thinking about this while he was going for 25 and 10 last night? Granted. all the key players from that tussle are gone, but still.
- Jamison's absence the last few games has allowed me to more or less confirm what I've been feeling the last few weeks: Darius has turned into a poor man's Antawn Jamison, not quite as much range and not quite as good of a rebounder, but their games are similar enough to keep things stable when Jamison is out of the lineup.
- I don't want to panic too early, but Nick Young has really been off the last couple of games. Blatche looks like he's finally making his way out of the doghouse, the last thing we need is for someone else to take that vacancy.
- Guess which Bulls player had the highest plus/minus? Aaron Gray.
- I want to say that the Wizards 3 point defense was better last night holding the Bulls to 7 of 18 from beyond the arc, but I think Tyrus Thomas' three-pointer (the first of his career!) pretty much negates all of that.