- Let's start off with some news that's actually important: Caron Butler is traveling with the team on their road trip, but he may not actually play during the 4 game swing out west where his services would be appreciated.
- When that Philly fan shouted "Jamison you're next!" did he mean the next free agent signing by Philly?
- If I told you that Roger Mason (New diary!) had as many dunks this year as 2004 Slam Dunk Champion Fred Jones, would you believe me? Probably not, but you'd be wrong. (Scroll down, waaaaay down)
- With his clutch heroics, some have said that Arenas has balls of steel. They come with a price.
Eddie wants to see more energy out of Andray coming off the bench. At least we know he won't be wasting that energy in Thomas Circle.
- Sam Rubenstein of SLAM thinks DeShawn needs a nickname. (cough)
DC Optimist with some love for the Wizards' All-Stars.