- If you don't know anything else about the Bucks, here's what you need to know for tonight: Michael Redd might not play tonight after injuring his thigh and Charlie Bell is really, really bad.
- Sign #240,579 that D.C. is still a football town: even the Wizards care more about the Redskins than they do about the Wizards.
- Sign #240,580 that D.C. is still a football town: The Redskins had the top two D.C. Sports moments this year, although the Wizards took spots 4 and 5 in this year's top 11, which is progress...I think.
- Sam Vincent and Lawrence Frank both think that Caron Butler deserves a spot in the All-Star Game. Maybe if they were among the Blogger MVP voters, Caron would've cracked the top 10.
- Take heart Ravens fans, at least you weren't as bad as the Baltimore Bullets.
- If you can believe it, Oleksiy Pecherov is almost close to being healthy again. While we're grateful that he's on the road to recovery (hopefully), we must remember the teams that aren't as lucky.
- Mister Irrelevant catches everyone up on the latest Wizard fashions.
- Finally, before I completely forget about it, congratulations to jackpitt on winning the Bullets Forever Pick 'Em Contest. There's not really a prize for winning, but the swag that comes with the title is a prize in and of itself.