(Since we all know this isn't going to be the name for the daily link roundup.)
- We already know the Wizards will have training camp at VCU. But why? I'm guessing so they can learn how to get it done.
- Russia upset Lithuania last night in the European championship semifinals as Songaila was held to 8 points and 6 rebounds. Russia will go on to play JC Navarro and Spain in the championship while Lithuania will take on Greece in the 3rd place game. Both games take place today.
- Hey, where was Etan Thomas yesterday?
- Sign Rod Benson!
- Sign Pat Burke!
- David Stern might suspend an owner, and shockingly it isn't Mark Cuban.
- Detroit's new starting center might be...Rasheed Wallace? Let's hope they start Jarvis at PF.
- Does anyone remember Chris Andersen, better known as Birdman? He might be making a comeback.
- The White President is on Ballhype. I know it's brought up a lot here, but if you haven't done so already, start up an account at Ballhype and hype, hype, hype! And if you're still looking for something to do, you can hype some more.