Here's some stuff to chew on while you try and get this out of your mind.
Wizards Insider has an update on Darius Songaila at the European Championship:
"Darius has looked pretty good -- averaging about 9 points and playing about 20 minutes a game on a team loaded with front-court talent. He sometimes plays at the 5. Saturday night he guarded [Toronto's Andrea] Bargnani and did a solid job."
- Speaking of our favorite combo-forward, Oleksiy Pecherov was at a Ukranian festival over the weekend. The Wizards blog has some photos from the event, make sure to check out the fourth one.
- The 49th Carnival of the NBA is up, featuring all sorts of great posts from around the basketblogosphere, so make sure to check it out.
- That Celtics-Wizards game is going to be wild.
- A big debate is going on over at Ballhype about numbers, statistics, and PER. I'd tell you more about it, but I fall in the 5/4ths of the world that has problems with fractions.
- One of these players is not like the others, one of these players just doesn't belong...
- We know that Brendan Haywood can't guard Steve Nash. I'm guessing he probably can't guard Pee-Wee Herman either.