- The Wizards worked out a whole slew of guys yesterday, including Javaris Crittenton, Derrick Byars, and Josh McRoberts. They join a list of first-round prospects that also includes Nick Young and Jason Smith. As far as second-round prospects go, they also worked out Carl Elliot, Jamon Gordon, Sue "Not me" Yue, Anthony Tolliver, and Devon "I have a" Hardin (okay, that one was lame).
- This is old news, but Maryland product D.J. Strawberry tested as the best athlete at the Orlando pre-draft camp. With his athleticism and defensive ability, I'd like to see the Wizards give him a look with their second-round pick.
- A completely unsubstantiated and ridiculous rumor has the Wizards inquiring about Seattle's Robert Swift. Yeah, okay. (via DCPSR)
- This is very, very late, but Bullets Forever offers it's condolences to Charles Johnson's family on his death. Johnson was a key member of the 1977-78 championship squad.
- Nate Jones has a great interview with Nick Young up at the Fanhouse. The more I think about it, the more likely Young won't be around when the Wizards draft, which is too bad.
- Watch Blog Show XII
- The official SB Nation and friends of SB Nation mock draft begins next week, and it'll be hosted on Indy Cornrows. That'll be one of two blogger mock drafts in which Bullets Forever will partake, which explains the new poll question.
- Finally, I urge you to check out the new, and much improved, SB Nation homepage Pretty sweet, isn't it? Major thanks goes to Tyler and the tech guys for their great work with this network.