(A NYL of EPIC(!) proportions is on the way, if you need some links to tide you over until then, head over to the Bog)
- Say what you want about being torn up by guys like Dunleavy and Turkoglu, at least we didn't get victimized by a rook.
- Do you realize that if the Wizards had gone just a mere 4 of 16 (a still bad 25%) from beyond the arc, they would've only lost by eight to the Celtics?
- I'll have more on this later, but Brendan is balling out of his mind! If he keeps this up when the Big 3 get back to normal, the Wizards will be better than last year's team.
- Chicago and Miami are 0-3 too.
- A 4 day layoff is much more beneficial to a team that's cold than a team that's hot. (Sorry, Colorado)
- Andray Blatche can spell! (More on that later)
- Gilbert is averaging 21-5-4 on one knee. That means when he's back to full health he should average around 42-10-8.
- Dominic McGuire.
Wolf Blitzer can fix our problems.
- Would you bet against a team that can bring this guy off the bench? I wouldn't.