- The NBA All-Star Ballots are out. As you'd probably expect, all of the Big 3 made the ballot this year. Outlet makes a case for having Brendan on the ballot as well. Just remember if you want to cast a vote for Brendan (or Dominic McGuire), there is a write-in option.
- You may have noticed in the Pacers game thread that I said that Earl Monroe was getting his number retired at the game. I was wrong, he's getting it retired on December 1st.
- Boy, it sure is nice to see DeShawn out of that slump and back to normal.
- If assistant coach Phil Hubbard goes into hiding Saturday night, we'll all know why.
- Ivan Carter has two insights into the Wizards' rotations.
- I know I'm incredibly late on this, but it's nice to see Kwame finally found a way to get the ball in the basket.
- Expect to see Romanians invade the Bay Area now that Golden State of Mind has made the unforgivable mistake of insulting Gheorge Muresan's cologne.
- Some of the Wizards visited Andrews Air Force Base this week, leading to what very well could be the photo of the year:
This photo of Nick Young wearing quite possibly the ugliest shoes ever, is a close second.
(Photo by Ned Dishman/NBAE via Getty Images)