|It's Dray Day all day at the Patriot Center (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)|
- Andray Blatche! AB has looked good throughout training camp and continued to impress last night as he went for a double-double going for 12 points and 10 boards, including 4 on the offensive glass.
- The defense held the Mavs to 42% shooting, not as good as they were against the Cavs but still better than most of last year. But they're not just keeping the shooting percentages down, they're forcing turnovers. 11 of the 15 Wizards had at least one steal tonight.
- Brendan Haywood was impressive as well going for 10 points and 3 rebounds in 11 minutes of play.
- Donnell Taylor redeemed himself after a dismal outing against Cleveland, going 5-10 from the field for 10 points.
- Gilbert Arenas had a block last night, considering he averages about one block per 6 games this is a cause for celebration.
- Caron Butler had the best outing of the Big 3, putting up 10 points, 4 boards, and 3 steals in 17 minutes.
- Arenas, Jamison, and Stevenson combined for 8 points on 2 of 13 shooting. That might work out with the Mavericks B team, but they have to get it going before the season starts. While everyone keeps saying that Arenas is fully healed from that knee injury, you have to be concerned after two less than average performances out of him.
- Free-throw shooting again wasn't up to par, the Wizards only shot 67% from the stripe.
- It's clear that Nick Young is still going to need some time, he looked a little better tonight with 10 points and a pair of assists but he also had 3 turnovers and picked up 6 fouls in only 18 minutes.
- While the Wizards' D was quite good, the Wizards only shot 36% from the field.