Before you start, here are a couple ground rules. Checking this box means you'll abide by them:
1. Be respectful of fellow posters. Disagree with their ideas, but do not attack the poster. This means no personal attacks (i.e. "you're an idiot" or the like).
2. You cannot use any terms that could be interpreted as racist or prejudiced.
Violation of these ground rules could result in warnings, temporary bans and permanent bans.
Here are some recommended practices you should follow while here.
1. Think of commenting as a discussion, not an argument. Try to keep an open mind and be willing to consider other points of view.
2. Use the FanPosts section if you have an original point to make (i.e. use them as your own personal blog). Use the FanShots if you just want to post a link, quote or video without any further comment.
3. If you see a comment or post you like, click the "rec" button. If you see a comment or post that you think violates one of the three core rules, click the "flag" button.
4. When responding to a specific comment, click the "reply" button so it's easier for everyone to follow the conversation.
Thanks and welcome to the community!