Ted, this should not be viewed as just "creating pixels". This is a serious effort to "go for it". A window in space and time has opened. We have the ability to get a transformative, proven, all-star that knows what it takes to win a championship.
- Move Nene with a pick, release Ariza. We have cap space for Bosh. or do what else is necessary to open it.
- With a rising CBA, we will have enough room for Beal when he gets to this point in 2 years or we will find a way.
- We don't need a sign and trade.
- Star Power = Television Spots = Profits
- Bosh's stretch 4, defense and all around game fits perfectly with the team
- Forces Porter into 3, this opportunity will transform him.
Why is this compelling for Bosh:
- Amazing Goodness of Fit, team concepts and team style fit his incredibly well
- He is the big fish, once more, he will get a lot of touches
- Wiz have the new big 3 (Wall, Beal, Bosh)
- Team is professional
- Team is unselfish
- Washington is a big market
- Easier path to Finals (East vs. West)
- Don't have to worry about Harden or Howard's heavy touch requirements
- Everyone here plays defense, while in Houston, only you will be playing defense, ok, maybe Howard to, but definitely not the back court.
Aldridge is right, Washington should go for Bosh. The Bosh window has justed opened.
Please vote and rec! We need to send a strong message and this window is closing extremely fast.