Just wanted to see what people thought about last night's game.
Few things that I was able to take away:
- Andre Miller is growing on me each game. One thing in particular is his knack for throwing fantastic lead passes. He had a great one to Al last night and he has had a few others since his time here. Not something that we are used to when our second team is in.
- Errbody do the John Wall. 11-19 from the field last night and 2-4 from 3. 61 ast to 12 TO over the last 6 games, amazing.
- Al is out of shape. Once he gets his legs, I think he will be a huge contributor off the bench. He has already had a great impact and he can barely stay in for 5 mins.
- Chris Singleton - eh.. would rather see ariza at the 4 and have otto/grjr get some PT
- Gortat is stepping up and made some truly impressive shots last night.
- This is why we didnt trade Ariza.