Here is the chain of events that led to the creation of John Wall dunking over Kyrie Irving:
- The Wizards beat the snot out the Cavaliers.
- Somebody put the excellent picture of John Wall dunking over G-Man in the Dunk Contest in the recap thread.
- Another person suggested that it would be nice if John were dunking over Kyrie Irving.
- I did a little crude Photoshop job and people seemed to like it.
- Somebody then threw out the idea of John Wall dunking over an opposing player after every win.
These are all great suggestions and ideas, and I'm sure there are tons of creative folks here, so I figured that I'd share a few things with the BF community.
First, here is a picture of John Wall in mid-air dunking over nothing. This is where your imagination can run free. It's a very large image. This is pretty much what I had before I put Kyrie Irving in the picture...maybe even better.
Now, here is John Wall dunking over James Harden, and he just has to stand there and take it.
Enjoy. Go nuts.