1. Kyrie Irving kind of awkwardly interrupts John's interview. Even with all the hype and competition, I feel Kyrie and Wall have a very good and close relationship and that they genuinely like each other. I almost feel like Kyrie looks up to Wall a bit (even though he's got more "market share") due to Wall being older, bigger, more athletic, now even a better basketball player. Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTAKt52TIFA
2. John on Grantland with Bill Simmons - just a general interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaVngAVL1Tk). Some neat things from it:
- John's been playing against Brandon Jennings and Isiah Thomas since HS, in fact they were his seniors.
- John and AD have tried to setup a 2012 vs. 2010 Kentucky-class game.
- John's known DCus since 14 years old. Goes on length talking about him.
- John finds Nene more funny than Gort.
- John likes the Wizards name, but likes the Bullets jerseys and name as well (better possibly).
- Towards to end he talks a bit about KD and players recruiting players in the NBA.
- John says he and DCus always want to play together, and for a while John was hoping for him to come to DC.