My brother texted me and asked me were we an 8th seed ? * rubs chin *
A lot of people posted that if we had wall all season , we would have made the playoffs .
Wall + beal = 16 - 9 last year
Wall + beal and NeNe= 10-2 home . 5-5 away. = 15+ 7
Calculating the consistency Wizards record could've been = round about 50-32 give or take
50-32 could've gave the wizards a 3 seed but let's be more realistic so let's get away from guessing and switch to exhibit A
1. Heat - probably 1 seed , if they lose mike miller they a find another shooter and won't miss a beat
3. Pacers - resigning west and possibly a healthier Danny granger back ,I don't see hansborough possibly leaving causing any effect .
4. Nets - adding the Boston pieces they have potential to stay put at 4 and possibly move up to 2 or 3
5. Chicago - lets see how rose comes back from rehab . How healthy is deng going to be if he returns? Will Nate Robinson return ? We know Hamilton probably will not return but what about hinrich?
We will have to watch their offseason closer i think with those players returning and healthy they are a little step above us not by a far untouchable tho
6. Hawks - could lose Harris , josh smith and pachulia Could possibly gain Howard but I don't think the pieces around Howard could be better than the wizards . Some may disagree with this !!!!
7. Celtics losing Garnett, pierce , and doc rivers makes them very vulnerable . They also lose terry which gives the green light to Jordan Crawford to shoot lol. They will have a first year coach in Stevens. I have them dropping out of the top 8
8. Milwaukee - lose reddick ,could possibly lose monte Ellis . Wasn't impressed by this team last year to begin with but I have them dropping out the top 8 .
Question is where can the wizards land ?
Of course we can't feed totally off last year but we can hypothesize .
Me personally I think we can land a 6 seed . What about you ?