LAS VEGAS -- The Washington Wizards look to get on track before the first annual Summer League tournament when they take on the Denver Nuggets at 10 p.m. The game will not be broadcasted on Comcast SportsNet, so you'll have to see it on NBATV or Summer League Live.
The good news for Washington: the Nuggets have struggled too, losing both contests and winning just two quarters. (The Wizards have won two quarters and tied another). Both teams are expected to be in the bottom of the tournament bracket, meaning they'd likely play tomorrow.
Denver is also expected to be shorthanded, as Jordan Hamilton left the team for a day to be at his cousin's funeral. The Nuggets have Evan Fournier and Quincy Miller from last year's squad, as well as second-round draft pick Erick Green, who has struggled.
The Wizards, meanwhile, have to be hoping that Otto Porter breaks out like Ben McLemore did after a couple rough games. McLemore scored 26, including 22 in the second half, in a loss to Toronto today.
More from Bullets Forever:
- NBA Summer League: Otto Porter's struggles are more expected than startling
- Washington Wizards begin talks on John Wall extension, according to report
- NBA Summer League 2013: Sam Cassell challenges Jan Vesely, Chris Singleton
- NBA Summer League 2013: What is Chris Singleton?
- John Wall: 'I need to get into the playoffs'