The Washington Wizards will begin Summer League play on Saturday when they take on the Golden State Warriors at 4 p.m. I will be flying out during the game and will probably miss it live, but Thomas will be covering it here.
Here's everything you need to know about how to watch the contest:
- Game time: 4 p.m.
- TV station: CSN, NBATV or Summer League Live ($15) on NBA.com
- Radio: Don't think this one's on the radio.
The Warriors will have a scaled-down version of a roster available for this one. Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson are not playing, so the only members of the roster from last year out there are Draymond Green and Kent Bazemore. First-round draft pick Nemanja Nedovic is unlikely to play due to an ankle injury.
Other interesting names on the Warriors' roster: Syracuse shooter James Southerland, former Iona point guard Scott Machado and former Boston College standout Craig Smith.
More from Bullets Forever:
- Sam Cassell, Don Newman will coach Wizards' Summer League team
- Bradley Beal injury update: Wizards' G 'probably' won't play in Team USA minicamp
- Ernie Grunfeld: 'We expect to have everyone on roster' for training camp
- NBA free agency: Martell Webster said New Orleans Pelicans showed 'big-time' interest in him
- Washington Wizards Summer League primer: Expectations for Otto Porter, Chris Singleton and more