Breaking down our assets...who can we use to trade before the February deadline?
1) We have a good top 6 in wall, beal, Webster, ariza, nene and gortat.
2) Leaning towards keeping glen rice, porter and booker unless there is a trade that benefits today and the future
3) Almost dead weight Seraphin and temple we could keep or trade
4) Dead weight we should try to trade for sure are: jan vesely, al Harrington, chris singleton and eric maynor
5) If its worth it we could throw in our second round pick which will probably not be in the top 40.
and after backup pg our other need is a solid big:
Something to consider matching up with the heat or pacers in the second round on the way to being 2014 champs.