There was a moment in last night's locker room where Glen Rice Jr. asked for some help getting dressed. I thought it was strange, but didn't think too much of it.
Now, we know the reason. Apparently, he hurt his wrist in a very odd way following Bradley Beal's dramatic game-winning shot to beat the Knicks.
Glen Rice Jr. went to see a specialist after hurting his wrist during the celebration last night. It was already sore but jammed it #wizards— Michael Lee (@MrMichaelLee) December 17, 2013
Yup. An injury made worse because of excessive celebration. Rice's wrist has been sore for a few weeks, but if the celebration causes him to miss significant time ... I mean, I have no words.
I eagerly await everyone's sarcastic comments about how the Wizards' terrible medical staff has to see these kinds of injuries coming.
- Magical Pixels, Wizards vs. Knicks: Bradley Beal is awesome as ever
- How Bradley Beal decided to go baseline against the Knicks
- VIDEO: Bradley Beal's game-winning layup
- Wizards vs. Knicks final score: Bradley Beal returns to save the day in 102-101 win
- Bradley Beal will play vs. Knicks, Randy Wittman said