USA TODAY Sports
Ted and Wall are thinking Saturday, but Witt is saying next week. MADNESS!!
Knees are the worst links:
- Ted totally made it sound like the Wizards are aiming to have John Wall in uniform for the Hawks on Saturday. [SB Nation DC | Wizards Insider | Washington Examiner | CSN Washington | Wiz of Awes]
- On the other hand, Randy Wittman is thinking next week might be a more realistic time for Wall's on-court return. [Us]
- The Wizards have five wins, and two of them are against the defending NBA champs, and the team that had the best record in the NBA, until they played the Wizards. Go figure. [Washington Post]
- This just in: Bradley Beal is awesome. [Wizards Insider | Wizards Extreme]
- Is the key to the Wizards' above-average defense their NBA-worst offense? [Gothic Ginobli]
- Thomas reviews the Wizards' offseason free agency haul, which is basically Martell Webster and then a pile of 'meh.'
- Phil Jackson says he ain't coming back. [SB Nation | ESPN New York | SI]
- A lot of people hate the Maloofs. You can now add all of Virginia Beach to that list. [Sactown Royalty]
- Speaking of the Maloofs, have they sold the Kings? This is the only mention I've found, but it's out there, so here ya go... [Fansided]