USA TODAY Sports
Let the countdown begin.
Can't we just hibernate for two weeks? links:
- John Wall has finally begun practicing, so it makes sense that his return to the court is imminent. Now there's a report that his season debut will be within two weeks. Get excited. [Us | SI | Wiz of Awes]
- The Wizards are still getting used to having all 15 players participate in practice. [CSN Washington]
- In case you hadn't noticed, Bradley Beal is playing with way more confidence as of late. [Washington Post | CSN Washington]
- For those keeping count, the Wizards lost their fifth overtime game against the Nets. [Wizards Insider]
- Amin breaks down what went right and wrong for the Wiz in the first overtime against the Nets.
- Randy Wittman has gotten some criticism this season for drawing up confusing plays at the end of regulation, but as Jordan notes, his plays during the Nets game were pretty effective.
- The Nets loss prompted WUSA's sports anchor Dave Owens to, uh, well... [DC Sports Bog]
- Andray Blatche played pretty well in his first visit back to Verizon Center. [Truth About It]
- Ted uses some comparative stats to remind us all of what we know already: the Wizards are better with Nene on the court. Way better, in fact. It's limited sample size, but some of the numbers are actually pretty astounding. [Ted's Take]
- Happy Birthday, Agent Zero. [King James Gospel]
- A roundup of Saturday's NBA scores. [SB Nation]
- Kevin Love broke his hand. Again. [SB Nation | AP]
- A certain Maryland Terrapin keeps rising up draft boards. [SI]