Its been up for a while now. I thought I'd let my favorite community that I read everyday know. Just like many of you I can't take it anymore. As they hit 0-12 I began work on it. Being mad isn't even a feeling anymore. Just sad as I watch this team lose night in and night out.
Anyways, there is a page on the site called "Ernie's Horrifically Bad Decisions" where I list the main factors of this franchise being such in a toilet right now. These are just some that I have up so far
- Drafting Oleksiy Pecherov with the #18 Pick of the 2006 Draft
- Trading for a 1st round draft pick in 2007 from the Memphis Grizzlies and then the following year giving back the pick involving a 3 team trade with the New Orleans Hornets. This resulted in obtaining Mike James and Javaris Crittendon
- Trading the #5 Pick in the 2009 Draft for Mike Miller and Randy Foye
- Passing on DeJuan Blair in the 2nd round of the 2009 Draft for cash considerations
- Giving a 4 year extension to a 32 year old Antwaan Jamison for $50 Million
- Signing the injury riddled Gilbert Arenas to $111 Million for 6 years
- Giving a 4 year contract extension worth $28 Million to a lazy locker room headache in Andray Blatche
- Drafting Jan Vesely with the #6 Pick of the 2011 Draft
- Trading Rashard Lewis for Emeka Okafor and Trevor Ariza. These 2 contracts are worth a combined $43 Million for the next 2 years for "veteran presence"
I thought I'd keep it to just big ones but I'm changing my attitude. I feel like everything Grunfeld does is damaging now. If you have any bad decisions that Ernie Grunfeld has made you can post them here. I will give credit as well. Mods if I'm not suppose to put this here I apologize.