USA TODAY Sports
Imagine if they'd won this one.
- So the Wizards played a mistake-ridden game and yet with 90 seconds to play were within one point of the league's second-best team in their building. On the one hand, that sounds like a 'moral victory' for an 8-30 team; on the other, it's frustrating that their own gaffes prevented the Wiz from winning No. 9 and their fifth game in six tries. Recaps: [Us | SB Nation | AP | WashingtonWizards.com | Washington Post | Wiz of Awes | Clips Nation | LA Times | ESPN LA | LA Sports Hub]
- A few days after facing DeMarcus Cousins, Wall got to play against another former Kentucky teammate Saturday in Eric Bledsoe. [Wizards Insider]
- Either Nene's elbows have force fields, or Blake Griffin flopped on this play. [Us | Truth About It]
- Joey Crawford is the Skip Bayless of referees. [Clips Nation]
- Remember back when the Wizards were winless (those were the days), and the joke was that they were the best team to ever start 0-9, 0-10, etc.? Well, with the way they've played of late, they just might be the best 8-30 team in history, as well. [SB Nation]
- Thomas explains why John Wall is an example of how NBA executives are bad at their jobs.
- Kevin Seraphin had the kind of game we'd all like to see more often from him in Friday's win against the Nuggets, and it might not be a coincidence that it came against the guy he used to back up in D.C.
- More on the win over the Nuggets. [Truth About It | Wizards Extreme]
- Do a couple Western Conference reserves deserve a spot on the All-Star team? [Wizards Insider]
- Rumor is the Celtics badly want J.J. Redick. [Orlando Pinstriped Post | Celtics Blog]
- Noted Wizards-killer Lou Williams will miss the rest of the season with a torn ACL. [SB Nation]
- To make matters worse for the Hawks, Devin Harris went and did this to his ankle. [SB Nation]
- An interview with Royce White regarding his ongoing dispute with the Rockets will air Tuesday night on HBO. [The Point Forward]