Wizards fans hate one of us. Can you guess who?
Hump day links:
- As you may have noticed, the last 24 hours have been pretty busy here at BF. First things first: You can't call yourself a Wizards fan if you don't read every last word of Jake's epic, insane exchange with Wizznutzz on the franchise's biggest disappointments. Sheer, brilliant madness.
- By comparison, how charmed must your franchise must be in order for it's biggest disappointment to be Morris Almond? [SLC Dunk]
- Mike points to Tom Ziller's piece on the importance of three-pointers serves as further evidence that the Wiz should have focused more on adding more proficient long-range shooters.
- The Wizards, as you are probably aware, were both tentative and bad from deep range last season. [SB Nation]
- SB Nation's 3-on-3 tourney has begun.
- In his Path to Playoffs series, BNIE doesn't see the Wizards beating out the Celtics for a playoff spot.
- Thomas thinks Darius Songaila could still fill a role in the NBA.
- James Singleton is headed back to China. [HoopsHype]
- Sounds like the Wizards are still among five teams vying for Anthony Tolliver. [@christomasson]
- Ben Standig believes Andray Blatche has another multi-year contract in his future. [CSN Washington]
- Ted wants to know which reporters or bloggers predicted that the Nationals and Orioles would both be in first place in September. [Ted's Take]
- Pretty cool article here on a D.C. prep legend's return to the hardwood following a 15-year prison term. [Washington Examiner]
- Reggie Miller is about to be inducted into the NBA Hall of Fame. How does he stack up against the best shooting gaurds in league history? [The Point Forward | Yahoo! Sports]
- Who are the top international prospects in the 2013 NBA Draft? [HoopsWorld]
- The Rockets are set to install the largest indoor scoreboard in any U.S. arena. Any chance a few jump balls end up hitting it? [Ball Don't Lie]