Washington Wizards star point guard was on hand at FedEx Field on Sunday for the home debut of Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III. Links to coverage of the Wizards and NBA.
Crazy shirt links:
- Robert Griffin III's debut at FedEx Field was the place to be yesterday. John Wall and Wale both showed up for the occasion, and while the rapper was appropriately sporting B&G gear...can anyone explain to me what's going on with Wall's shirt? Is he supposed to be wearing the cosmos, or something?
- Here's an optimistic outlook of Wall's potential, a rare find these days. [Saving The Skyhook]
- Everyone remember Wall's ignominious first pitch last summer? Well, Goran Dragic, who's Slovenian, is much better at America's pastime. [Ball Don't Lie]
- The Cavaliers are ready for Kyrie Irving to assume the role of team leader, which only seems natural. [The Plain Dealer]
- I'd be more upset about ESPN ranking Irving as the 22nd best player in the NBA, but I can't really argue with the players ranked immediately behind him. [ESPN]
- The Knicks are reportedly interested in signing Rasheed Wallace in an apparent attempt to build the NBA's most geriatric bench. [SB Nation]
- Raptors big man Jonas Valanciunas has hurt his foot, but it doesn't sound like the injury is serious. [Toronto Sun]
- Kendrick Perkins is confident James Harden will re-up with the Thunder, if for no reason other than peer pressure. [The Oklahoman]