- The Wizards have signed Martell Webster, reportedly to a one-year, $1.6 million contract. He gives the Wizards another spot-up shooter that can come off the bench and help spread the floor for John Wall. [Us | Washington Post | CSN Washington | ESPN | SI]
- BNIE examines the implications of Webster's signing on the Wizards' depth chart.
- Following the Webster signing, the Wizards still have an open roster spot. Could they look to sign anyone else? [Wiz of Awes]
- Everyone knows the Kings are considering a move. Until yesterday, nobody thought they could be considering a move to Virginia Beach. [Hampton Roads Business Journal | Washington Post | Washington Examiner | CSN Washington | Sacramento Bee]
- I'm pretty sure nobody believes that bit of news, except (hopefully) those who reported it. [Us | Sactown Royalty]
- To keep up the Kings-to-Va. Beach??? craziness, stay tuned to the SB Nation Storystream.
- TAI's "What The Czech" updates on Jan Vesely are always must read materials, but what about for his countryman, Tomas Satoransky? [Truth About It]
- Eduardo Najera has become the first Mexican-born head coach within the NBA organization (he's set to coach the Texas Legends, the Mavericks' D-League team). Pretty cool. [Ball Don't Lie]
- Zach Lowe ponders what it was that prompted the Celtics to sign Jeff Green to a four-year, $36 million contract. [The Point Forward]
- Sam Amick checks in on some of the NBA's ailing stars. [SI]
- More than six years later, Kobe Bryant finally reveals the secret to his historic 81-point performance: Pizza. [Ball Don't Lie]