Dear Bullets Forever Community Member,
Hi there. We haven't been formally introduced yet. Allow me to go first. My name is Amin Vafa, and I'm the newest editor here at Bullets Forever. I've got one goal here: to help you, dear reader, get EVEN MORE out of your Wizards experience.
During the season, I'll be planted firmly at the Verizon Center for most Wizards home games. I'll provide on-the-scene reporting of goings-on before, during, and after games. I'll get the answers to all the questions you're dying to ask, such as:
- "What's the goal for the team this season: is it just to make the playoffs?
- "So, uh, how did you feel out there, Brad?"
- "Coach, how do you think this new roster is gellin'? Would you say it's Magellan-like?"
- "Emeka, tell me, does the fortification of our front line allow for better spacing for our guards and wings to score?"
- "Trevor, I've been meaning to ask you: how many pecks are there in a bushel?"
- "AJ, how do you feel alongside this second unit?"
- "John, is the 'Dougie' still considered a cool thing to know how to do? I mean, c'mon, man. That song is like three years old now."
Just in case you wanted to know a bit more about me, here are some tidbits:
- I spend some of my time writing over at Hardwood Paroxysm.
- You can find me on Twitter here.
- I'm not a DC area native; I'm actually from Cleveland (boooo hisssssss)
- I have, however, lived in DC long enough to have attended several Wizards playoff games.
- My favorite Wizards memory has to be "the Soulja Boy game."
- My least favorite Wizards memory is when my confusion of "Why did they trade a top-five pick for Randy Foye and Mike Miller?" turned into the shock and horror of "Oh my God, they traded Ricky Rubio for Randy Foye and Mike Miller." (I've moved on.)