FAYETTEVILLE, AR - FEBRUARY 18: Bradley Beal #23 of the Florida Gators shoots a jump shot against the Arkansas Razorbacks at Bud Walton Arena on February 18, 2012 in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The Gators defeated the Razorbacks 98-68. (Photo by Wesley Hitt/Getty Images)
- Kind of random, but here's one St. Lous-area writer who is now a Wizards fan again because of Bradley Beal. [STL American]
- Why Beal is not Eric Gordon ... and why that's not actually a bad thing. [DC Dime]
- Will the Wizards follow through and amnesty Andray Blatche? [CSN Washington]
- Some thoughts on the recent Wizards' free agency rumors. [Wiz of Awes]
- Why Courtney Lee would fit in well with the Wizards. [Us]
- ... and why he wouldn't. [CSN Washington]
- Two new members of the Wizards' Summer League team: Steven Gray of Gonzaga and LaRon Dendy of Middle Tennessee State. They'll likely join Jan Vesely, Chris Singleton and Beal, among others. [HoopsHype, Press Release]
- The Hornets are expected to match the Suns' max-contract offer for Eric Gordon. [SB Nation, via David Aldridge]
- ... and they may have the Wizards to thank. [Wizards Insider]
- Three years and $18 million for Michael Beasley? Not sure about that one, Suns. [ESPN]
- I do think Goran Dragic is worth four years and $30 million, though.
- $40 million for George Hill? Really? [@AlexKennedyNBA]
- Some thoughts on the Steve Nash blockbuster from myself and Andy Hutchins.
- The Nuggets seem to be having trouble figuring out what JaVale McGee is worth. Gee, I never saw that coming! [Denver Post]