Eh, do you see this guy standing to my right? He's alright.
Hey guys, I'm back from the dead and ready with some links:
- Flip Saunders is glad to see his former assistant getting a shot with the Wizards, but wishes he had gotten an opportunity to coach the team minus a few knuckleheads. [Wizards Insider | NBA.com]
- More than two-thirds of you chose Kansas forward Thomas Robinson as the fourth-best prospect in the 2012 NBA Draft.
- A quick breakdown of Jan Vesely's rookie season. [Wizards Extreme]
- The Heat and Celtics played a helluva Game 4 yesterday, with Boston eventually holding on for a 93-91 overtime win to pull the Eastern Conference Finals even at 2-2. Recaps: [SB Nation | Washington Post | Daily Dime | SI | Sporting News | AP]
- Unfortunately, as Tom Ziller notes, there were a lot of calls made which could distract fans from the awesome basketball that was being played. [SB Nation]
- Rajon Rondo stole the show (again), but Boston's bench played a huge role in winning Game 4. [ESPN Boston]
- The Heat entered the Eastern Conference Finals on the roll,but now it looks like the Celtics are playing loose while Miami is still looking to find itself. [ESPN]
- Could Chris Bosh be healthy enough to suit up for the Heat in Game 5? [SB Nation | ESPN]
- Kevin Durant has led the Thunder back from an 0-2 hole against the Spurs, but he's made sure to get his teammates involved along the way. [Yahoo! Sports]