CHARLOTTE, NC - JANUARY 28: Rashard Lewis #9 of the Washington Wizards and Derrick Brown #4 of the Charlotte Bobcats battle for a ball during their game at Time Warner Cable Arena on January 28, 2012 in Charlotte, North Carolina. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Streeter Lecka/Getty Images)
In a lot of meetings today, so this will be quick.
- Jordan's piece on how to use Jordan Crawford is an absolute must-read.
- Does Morris Almond have a future with the Wizards? [Wizards Insider]
- This piece seems to think that the Wizards are going to amnesty Rashard Lewis if they fail to find a trade partner before June 30. It's hard to say whether this is just speculation or backed up by actual league sources. [HoopsWorld]
- Reviewing James Singleton's season. [CSN Washington]
- As noted yesterday, the Wizards show up a lot of times in Jon Bois' hilarious NBA Sloganalysis piece. [SB Nation]
- Really good stuff from Tom Ziller on how the Thunder channeled James Harden into his role. As Ziller notes, it's hard to get someone to go from being a featured player to dialing back into a role player. That'll be relevant with Crawford. [SB Nation]
- I wrote about Kobe Bryant on the mothership today. Hope you guys enjoy. [SB Nation]
- The Celtics blow out the 76ers after adjusting their offensive strategy. [SB Nation Boston]