The link is to a chat Thorpe did, so the draft stuff is scattered; I'll try to distill it below. I think Thorpe's a really smart analyst with a pretty good track record, which is why I'm posting his stuff; apologies if you're uninterested. Anyway:
- He thinks Sullinger (!) has more all-star potential than anyone except Davis. He thinks is game will actually be much better in the NBA, where the floor is less crowded and he can face up taller players and use footwork and quickness to get around them (seems dubious to me, but I'm quite the amateur, needless to say). Thorpe also says Sullinger needs to lose more weight for this to happen.
- Likes MKG, but doesn't have him in his top 5. Thinks he could have the same general sort of effect on his team as Battier does (although they're different sorts of players, he acknowledges). Thinks MKG's ceiling is Battier in his prime, or just slightly lower. [From my previous fanpost, he also thinks there's a chance MKG won't develop a true NBA game, though again, he likes him overall.]
- Likes TRob a lot, due to his quickness and motor. Thinks he will be a very solid starter for a long time.
- Likes Beal a lot, and thinks his long wingspan will make him a significantly better defender than Eric Gordon (i.e., not a defensive liability).
- Made the very quick comment that he views the perceived "low-motor" problem of both Barnes and Perry Jones to be "very" fixable.