Apr 7, 2012; Memphis, TN, USA; Memphis Grizzlies point guard Gilbert Arenas (10) shoots the ball from behind the arch during the second half against the Dallas Mavericks at the FedEx Forum. Memphis Grizzlies defeat the Dallas Mavericks 94-89. Mandatory Credit: Spruce Derden-US PRESSWIRE
Getting to this a little (ok, a lot) later than usual, but hey, that just means mo' links:
- Agent Zero talks extensively about the guns-in-the-locker-room incident which led to his and the franchise's downfall. [USA Today]
- Kevin Seraphin is turning a lot of heads down the stretch for the Wizards. Mike weighs in.
- The second installment in jkahn15's weekly series also breaks down Seraphin's development.
- MORE SERAPHIN!!! [CSN Washington]
- Mike on Jordan Crawford's development and best fit as the Wizards roster improves.
- Here's the Craig Stouffer peice Mike referenced. [Washington Examiner]
- Speaking of Crawford, he's back on track after a couple clunkers in Detroit and New Jersey. [Washington Post]
- Eric Freeman reminds us that John Wall has a lot of potential. GTK. [Ball Don't Lie]
- Nick Young hasn't been shooting that great for the Clippers. [L.A. Times]
- Randy Wittman ain't coming back, but that doesn't mean he hasn't done a good job of getting the Wizards to play hard. [Washington Post]
- Who are some of the candidates that could potentially replace Wittman? [Wiz of Awes]
- Chris Singleton might have a brighter future with the Wiz, but it's James Singleton and his 10-day contract that has been ballin' out as of late. [CSN Washington]
- Hopefully Wizards fans won't be in a position to care about Nerlens Noel a year from now, but just in case... [SB Nation D.C.]
- Some of college basketball's top seniors will be showcased this week in the Portsmouth Invitational. [CSN Washington]