Egads! The Wizards aren't actually taking this "Win the last 10" thing seriously, are they?!?! Links:
- Recaps from last night's win over the Dwight Howardless-Magic: [Us | SB Nation D.C. | Washington Post | Washington Times | Washington Examiner | CSN Washington highlights | Orlando Sentinal | Orlando Pinstriped Post | Popcorn Machine | HoopData box score]
- For all you naysayers out there, here's Mike on why John Wall is far from a finished product.
- Given the recent performances from Cartier Martin and James Singleton, Randy Wittman jokes that the Wiz "might have to go all 10-day contracts next year." [Washington Post]
- For those that care about such things, April 14 is John Wall Bobblehead Night at Verizon Center. [District Sports Page]
- As the season winds down, Jan Vesely is trying to be more assertive offensively. [Washington Post]
- Katz on Stan Van Gundy's carbonated betrayal. Stan, how could you??
- J. J. Redick will always be a jerk. [Truth About It]
- It was only a matter of time before Pierre got his own SI feature story. [Sports Illustrated]
- Carla Peay on how the Wizards and Big Three have moved on from one another. [Washington Times]
- In the wake of Superman v. SVG, Jason Reid chimes in on the value of star power. [Washington Post]
- Summer League is back!!! [CSN Washington]
- This year college basketball players had far less time to announce whether they were returning to school. [Washington Examiner]