|2011/12 NBA Regular Season|
|April 10, 2012
|Jason Richardson||SG||Jordan Crawford|
|J.J. Redick||SF||Chris Singleton|
|Ryan Anderson||PF||Jan Vesely|
|Glen Davis||C||Kevin Seraphin|
PREGAME READING: Orlando Pinstriped Post
- As expected, Dwight Howard will not play tonight with a back injury. Stan Van Gundy said that he thinks Howard is feeling better, but with two days off before Orlando's next game, there was no purpose in pushing the injury. "We've got a stretch right here with two days off after this, and he didn't play last night anyway. This way, we get him five days off and really give it a chance to get to 100 percent," he said.
- A couple of you have noticed how Randy Wittman seems to be talking to Kevin Seraphin a lot when he leaves the game, almost like he and Flip Saunders did with JaVale McGee. Wittman was asked about that before the game. "I've taken a keen interest in trying to continue to not let him become satisfied. He's getting time, he's playing good and I want him to keep trying to take his play to another level. He's taken it this far, and I think there's a lot more in there to develop."
- Van Gundy on how Wall is different this year: "He's playing under much better control now and is a smarter guy, which you would expect. I also think he's showing more confidence in his jump shot, which is probably going to be an important thing going forward with the way people play him. I think his game's maturing and I think it will continue to."
- I did point out how Wall is struggling recently with his jumper and asked how that affect a point guard like him. "The more things people have to cover, the more honestly they have to play you and the harder you are to guard." Pretty succinct.
- The Wizards are handing this Wall bobblehead out before Saturday's game against the Cavaliers. Not sure it looks much like him, but they're giving it out regardless.